Foods vs. Vampires is an all new parody game of the overnight hit Plants vs. Zombies. It was created by Rytech, Inc. It was released on September 13th, 2013.
A mob of fun-loving vampires is invading your town! Luckily you have a set of edible, genetically engineered vampire fighters!
In the game, it is much like PvZ 2, with World Maps and gates. Imitater from PvZ also makes an appearance as a playable character.
(note: in , there are coffins that vampires come out of. They can be destroyed slowly by regular foods or instantly with Spaghetti Wrappers)
- Escape From The Kitchen
- Restaurant Ruckus
- Battle of the Groceries, Part 1
- Battle of the Groceries, Part 2
- Back to the Foodture
- Full Scale Invamsion
Foods From Levels 1-1 to 2-10Edit
|Pizzashooter||Shoots pepperoni slices.||At the beginning of the game.||100||Fast|
|Coin Machine (not a food)||Gives you coins to buy foods.||After Level 1-1||50||Fast|
|Hot Tamale||Shoots fireballs.||After Level 1-2||150||Slow|
|Meatbowler||Rolls forward, knocking down the first vampire it encounters.||After Level 1-3||50||Slow|
|Pain-apple||Shoots pineapple thorns.||After Level 1-4||75||Mediocre|
|Flat-jack||Flattens vampires.||After Level 1-6||
|Cheese Muenster||Grabs vampires and eats them, but vulnerable while chewing.||After Level 1-7||150||Fast|
|Repizza||Shoolts two pepperoni at a time.||After Level 1-8||200||Fast|
|Boom-berry||Blows up all vampires in a 4x4 area.||After Level 1-10||200||
|Ooze-berry||Creates a large ooze that covers an entire lane.||After Level 2-2||125||Mediocre|
|Temporarliy immobilizes all vampires on screen.||After Level 2-3||75||Slow|
|Spaghetti Wrapper||Consumes coffins it is placed on.||After Level 2-5||75||Mediocre|
|Crazy-berry||Randomly bounces from vampire to vampire.||After Level 2-6||50||Fast|
|Inflate-a-berry||Inflates, then deflates, and finally explodes.||After Level 2-7||375||Sluggish|
|Death Cap||Vampires that eat these are poisoned (similar to Poison-berry).||After Level 2-8||$2.25||Sluggish|
Foods From Levels 2-10 to 4-8Edit
|Watermelophant||Stampedes through an entire lane.||After Level 2-10||300||Sluggish|
|Cold Tamale||Shoots iceballs.||After Level 3-1||150||Slow|
|Ice Creamer||Shoots ice cream cones cream first, one at a time.||After Level 3-3||175||Medium|
|Pie Bomber||Flies over a lane, dropping small peices of pie.||After Level 3-5||125||Fast|
|Milkshooter||Shoots milk from his straw.||After Level 3-6||100||Fast|
|Hypno-soup||When eaten, makes vampires fight for you.||After Level 3-7||75||Slow|
|Wall-berry||Blocks off vampires until eaten.||After Level 3-8||50||Fast|
|Darth Tater||Vampires that eat these are sliced in half from the inside.||After Level 3-10||275||Sluggish|
|Ape-fruit||Jumps toward the nearest vampire and crushes him.||After Level 4-2||325||Sluggish|
|Tall-berry||Blocks off vampires twice as long as Wall-berry.||After Level 4-3||125||Sluggish|
|Frylock||Grabs vampires and squeezes them until their heads pop off. It is vulnerable while squeezing.||After Level 4-4||100||Fast|
|Hot Dog||Cyborgs that eat these are set on fire.||After Level 4-5||175||Slow|
|Threepizza||Shoots pepperoni in three lanes.||After Level 4-6||375||Fast|
|Chicken Wing Cannon||Fires chicken wings.||After Level 4-7||200||Slow|
|Rock Lobster||Plays loud music, blowing away an entire lane.||After Level 4-8||175||Slow|
Foods From Levels 4-10 to 6-8Edit
In the 5th world, Back to the Foodture, past versions of Pizzaninja, Coin Machine, Hot Tamale, Meatbowler, Pain-apple, Flat-jack, and Boom-berry appear. Their powers and costs are decreased by half. They replace the present versions of themselves and can only be used only in Back to the Foodture.
|Past Pizzashooter||1/2 of Present Version||After Level 4-10||50||Fast|
|Past Coin Machine||1/2 of Present Version||After Level 5-1||0||Fast|
|Past Hot Tamale||1/2 of Present Version||After Level 5-2||75||Slow|
|Past Meatbowler||1/2 of Present Version||After Level 5-3||0||Slow|
|Past Pain-apple||1/2 of Present Version||After Level 5-4||25||Medium|
|Past Flat-jack||1/2 of Present Version||After Level 5-6||0||Medium|
|Past Boom-berry||1/2 of Present Version||After Level 5-8||100||Sluggish|
|Candy-pult||Hurls candies.||After Level 5-10||100||Fast|
|Gatling Cookie||Shoots chocolate chips, operating like an endless gatling gun.||After Level 6-1||250||Fast|
|Mashed Potato||Vampires get stuck in it until it is eaten.||After Level 6-2||50||Slow|
|Pizza-pult||Hurls pepperoni and cheese to the ground, in which vampires get stuck in.||After Level 6-4||100||Fast|
|Orange||Spits seeds.||After Level 6-5||125||Fast|
|Burger-pult||Hurls burgers.||After Level 6-6||350||Fast|
|Sandwitch||Casts a spell that makes all the vampires in a lane go away||After Level 6-7||
|Water Glass||Tips over, flooding an entire lane.||After Level 6-8||175||Medium|
Things In The Game ShopEdit
|Gatling Pizza||Shoots 4 pepperoni at once. Must be placed on either Repizzas.||After Level 2-1.||250||Sluggish|
|Twin Coin Machine||Gives double the money. Must be placed on Coin Machines.||After Level 2-9.||150||Sluggish|
|Multi-berry||Makes berries completely cover the board, causing mass destruction. Must be placed on a berry.||After Level 3-6.||250||Sluggish|
|Hotter Tamale||Shoots double the fireballs. Must be placed on Hot Tamales.||After Level 3-8.||300||Sluggish|
|Hottest Tamale.||Shoots triple the fireballs. Must be placed on Hotter Tamales.||After Level 3-9.||450||Sluggish|
|Wall-berry First Aid||Lets you place new Wall-berries on damaged ones. Works on Tall-berries, too.||After Level 4-3.||N/A||N/A|
|7 slots||Lets you choose 7 foods instead of just 6.||After Level 4-4||N/A||N/A|
|8 slots||Lets you choose 8 foods instead of just 7.||After buying 7 slots.||N/A||N/A|
|9 slots||Lets you choose 9 foods instead of just 8.||
After buying 8 slots.
|10 slots||Lets you choose 10 foods instead of just 9.||After buying 9 slots.||N/A||N/A|
|Sprain-apple||When placed on Pain-apples, they shoot twice as many pineapple thorns.||After Level 4-7||200||
|Steel-berry||When placed on Iron-berries, they block off cyborgs 4x more than Wall-berry.||After Level 4-9||450||Sluggish|
|Pie Bomber Airport||When placed, it sends Pie Bombers into all five lanes for the entire level.||After Level 5-1||525||Sluggi|
- Basic Vampire:Just your basic vampire
- Flag Vampire:Brings a huge wave of vampires.It's also a bit faster than basic vampires.
- Helmet Vampire:His helmet inreases his health a lot.
- Fire Resistance Vampire:He has an incredible resistance in fire attacks.
- Armor Vampire:His armor makes him two times more powerful than a Helmet Vampire!
- Cold Resistance Vampire:He has an incredible resistance in cold attacks.
- Laser Vampire:Uses lasers to attack to your food.
- Flying Vampire:Flies over your food but he can't fly over your food catapults projectiles.
- Chef Vampire:Summons four Waiter Vampires.
- Waiter Vampire:They're summoned in groups of four.
- Nurse Vampire:If there are killed vampires in the area makes them well till she's killed.
- Past Vampire:A vampire from the past.
- Candy Eater Vampire:Eats Candy-pult's projectiles.
- Swimmer Vampire:He can live from Water Glass' attack.
- Blood Drinker: He drinks foods' blood.
- Dr. Bloodsucker:He rules them all!
- In the game, Sun is replaced by Coins.
- There is no parody of Crazy Dave in the game, but he makes an appearance in Level 6-10. He is about to tell you what Dr. Bloodsucker's weakness is, when a bungee zombie takes him back to the Plants vs. Zombies world.
- Shrooms are replaced by Berries.
- Most food names are plays on words (Example: Pain-apple).
- The Suburban Almanac is replaced by The Town Directory, which gives information about foods, vampires, and locations in the game. It is unlocked after Level 3-2.
- There are lots of single lane and chomping foods.
- Dr. Bloodsucker is the only vampire without the word vampire in his name.
- A sequel is in the works.